Microwave Digestion System
Satisfy the requirements of different samples digestion / Extraction
- Upto to 12 high- throughput processing capacity (available in 6, 8, 10, 12 vessel capacity carousel)
- Outer vessel of our digestion system are made of Ultra Strength Composite Fiber is invincible in anti- explosion, corrosion resistant, high temperature and pressure resistant.
- Inner vessel are made up of TFM which with stand High Temperature & Acid Resistant
- Every Digestion vessel is placed horizontally in the vessel frame, so the vessel frame has enough strength for balancing vertical expansive forces when the internal pressure rises continuously.
- Air release valve and blowout membrane are adopted to air release and pressure relief, as eliminates a common problem of similar products that a digestion vessels may leak and fail to digest when air releases and pressure relief relies on the deformation of its roof plate.
- The blow out membrane on top of the vessel support "piercing" upon over pressure and can release overpressure gas in time, ensure complete safety of the system.
- Vessel bottom adopts blowout disc overpressure "cutting" technology and realise the quantitative control of internal pressure of all reaction vessels and avoid any further damage.
- Accurate and Precise Piezoelectric Pressure Sensor and Pt temperature sensor measurement and control trough Closed - loop of microwave power by intelligent, dynamic technique, ensure the accuracy of pressure and temperature monitoring and control.
- Whole set of Digestion vessel in chamber always and continually rotates in one direction ensure homogeneous heating of all vessels inside the cavity
- Sturdy and durable industrial grade Stainless Steel (316) chamber design strengthen its impact resistance
- Multi layer chemical resistance coating inside the cavity improves the service life and safety of the system
- High Speed Air cooling for rapid cooling of Vessel inside the Cavity
Click here and Download the PDF Catalogue